• Advertisement

Мотивационно писмо и препоръка за университет?(Холандия)

Напред, науката е слънце!

Мотивационно писмо и препоръка за университет?(Холандия)

Мнениеот mariancheto » 7 Март 2008, 16:13:08

Здравейте на всички!! :)

Ще кандидатствам тази година в няколко университета в Холандия.

Трябва да им изпратя мотивациооно писмо и препоръки, но.... :roll:

В бг сайтове намирам инфо и образци само на такива, свързани с кандидатстване за работа, а те се отиличават все пак от тези за университетите.

Относно препоръките...ами най-често чуваната реплика е "Ми ти си я напиши, пък аз ще ти я подпиша!"..което ок няма лошо, но ми трябва да видя поне образец, за да видя какво точно ... :wink:

Та така..Ако някой, вече е кандидатствал и има образци... Много ще съм благодарна :)

Поздрави!
Последна промяна liverbird на 5 Март 2009, 02:53:48, променена общо 1 път
Причина: заглавие - страна
Аватар
mariancheto
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Благодарил: 0 пъти
Благодарено: 1 път

Мнениеот chriser » 7 Март 2008, 22:01:43

Кажи ми поща на която да ти пратя
chriser
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Благодарено: 0 пъти

Мнениеот Yura » 7 Март 2008, 23:15:37

chriser написа:Кажи ми поща на която да ти пратя

Публикувай го и във форума. Ще бъде полезно и за други, които ще искат да кандидатстват :wink:
Аватар
Yura
Модератор
Модератор

Снимки: 287
Статии: 50
Благодарено: 33 пъти

Мнениеот chriser » 8 Март 2008, 00:50:15

Statement of Intent

As a high school student on the threshold of my graduation I have became concerned about my future education. How to find my vocation in the enormous field of business activities?
Should I continue my studies in my country or should I pursue further education abroad? How to succeed in the extremely difficult conditions, in which Bulgarian economy is functioning at the moment.
There are many reasons for me to choose to apply for an education at Otto-von-Guerike University in Magdeburg mainly because I think that it will give me the chance to achieve my personal and professional goals. The European education will allow me to acquire a comprehensive knowledge in the field of international business and management, which in it’s turn will contribute to the economic development of Bulgaria.
I think I will get adequate academic background and training to apply successfully up-to-date information in management.
After graduating from ************* High School, Petrich, Bulgaria I have made some important decisions concerning my professional realization in a period of transition from centrally planned to free market economy in Bulgaria.

At the time of world wide globalization and information technology innovations I want to become a successful international manager on the competitive high-tech market dominated by multinational companies. Viewing my future career plans, I believe that attending a diploma from your university is crucial for me to further development of skills I need to achieve in my career goals because I know that solid educational background is of utmost importance for any professional development and success.
One of the most important stimuli for me to pursue education at Otto-von-Guerike University Magdeburg is my conviction that it is the best way for me to muster in the field of International Economics and Management. I highly value the opportunity to acquire a comprehensive modern education that involves teamwork and practical training in a diverse multicultural environment.
I truly believe that the skills of analyzing, prioritizing and making decisions that I have acquired at “ Peyo Kr. Yavorov” High School will help me a lot in coping with various tasks and give my contribution as a participant in team discussions.
I have taken active part in teamwork and discussions on various topics at school as well as in some extracurricular activities so far. As a result, I have gained a solid experience in decision making and cooperation, qualities which I hope will help me make valuable contribution to the academic process.
Germany is a recognized European leader in technological development. Considering the current attempts of our country and government to make Bulgaria part of the European Union.
I think that the education obtained in Europe will give me a competitive advantage in Bulgarian market which lacks highly trained professionals and lags behind in the application of modern approaches and technology in management.
Bulgaria is in need of young, innovative managers who will implement their knowledge and experience and attract multinational companies to operate within the country.
I believe that my training at Otto-von-Guerike University will enable me to make valuable contribution to the economic development of Bulgaria and its integration in the global economy.

LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

to ***************
to whom it may concern
From ****************
Teacher in English

9th March , 2006

Dear Sir or Madam,

This reference letter is provided at the request of Lyubomira *******, who has asked me to serve as a reference on her behalf. I am very pleased to write this reference on benefit of Lyubomira who was my student at the local High School in the town of Petrich for a year. As her English Teacher I have had the opportunity to teach her English as a second language and to observe her participation and interaction in class and to evaluate her knowledge of English.
During that period I also observed her grow into a poised, accomplished and responsible young woman. She is an exceptional student with excellent grades which are results from diligent work.

Lyubomira has superior interpersonal skills and works equally well, either independently or in a group setting. She also displays good leadership skills when she is involved in group projects. She is very well accepted and respected by both her peers and teachers. She took active part in my classes persistent in her efforts to improve her language skills. I can readily describe her performance in my classes as one of true merit and commitment. She is an extremely outgoing person whose strengths are in problem-solving and decision – making which helped her a lot in expressing her way out of any intricate case. The arguments she often referred to in support of her point of view can easily be stated creative, complex and mature.

In my opinion the fact that Lyubomira was always able to find most adequate solution to various controversial problems is a result not only of her strong linguistic background but also of her extracurricular interests in the field of mathematics, language, computer science, history and many others. She has also shown an ongoing interest in world affairs and international development. Her desire to pursue her outside interests is something to be admired. Due to her excellent command of English she made valuable use of many English language books and excelled in her academic preparation. Her sociability and readiness to help her classmates also need praise.

Lyubomira is among the top ten students I have taught so far. Her personal qualities, high ambition and responsibility warrant my confidence in his forthcoming success in every field.
I believe that Lyubomira has tremendous potential as a student and I feel quite confident to say that she would be an asset to both student life and academics at any university.

If you would like to discuss this further, or have any questions in this reference, please do not hesitate to contact me at ********** , or at my cell phone *********
or at my home phone *********.

Yours Faithfully,

Teacher in English

iniuta: премахнати лични данни ( име, телефонни номера, и-мейл адрес)
chriser
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Мнениеот chriser » 8 Март 2008, 00:51:13

Надявам се да помогнат, УСПЕХ!!
chriser
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Мнениеот mariancheto » 8 Март 2008, 17:57:41

Искрено от сърце ти благодаря !!!!! :lol: :lol:

Определено ще ми помогнат да ги използвам за образец! :)
Аватар
mariancheto
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Благодарено: 1 път

Re: Мотивационно писмо и препоръка за университет?(Холандия)

Мнениеот Luftwaffe » 3 Октомври 2011, 19:06:06

Здравейте! Първо благодаря за полезното инф, относно мотивационното писмо и препоръките!Въпросът ми е, след като напиша personal statement-a дали най-подходящият начин да го представа е напечатан на PC или с мой почерк? Документите, ако не греша би трябвало да се изпратят по пощата до съответния уни.

Благодаря Предварително!
Luftwaffe
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Мнениеот iniuta » 3 Октомври 2011, 19:29:45

Здравей,

Имайки предвид, че не всеки има красив почерк, а и всички писмени работи, които ще ти поставят от уни-то в бъдеще ще трябва да си ги написал/а на компютър, би било по-добре да не го пишеш на ръка писмото. Принтирай си го и се подпиши ръчно.

А пълният комплект документи се праща по пощата, да.
Аватар
iniuta
Златен писач
Златен писач

Снимки: 256
Благодарил: 173 пъти
Благодарено: 201 пъти

Мнениеот mateus » 3 Септември 2016, 18:38:35

iniuta написа:Здравей,

Имайки предвид, че не всеки има красив почерк, а и всички писмени работи, които ще ти поставят от уни-то в бъдеще ще трябва да си ги написал/а на компютър, би било по-добре да не го пишеш на ръка писмото. Принтирай си го и се подпиши ръчно.

А пълният комплект документи се праща по пощата, да.

Задължително ли е да се пратят по пощата документите? А не може ли сканирани по пощата?
mateus
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Мнениеот boyko123 » 4 Септември 2016, 20:13:20

Ами като се има предвид, че част от документите са преведени и заверени (напр. дипломата), надали ще стане без физическа поща. Винаги можеш да питаш университета, където кандидатстваш, но ако ти кажат, че трябва по пощата, не се дърпай :)
Ако написаното от мен противоречи на здравия ви разум, вероятно е прав разумът ви ;-)
boyko123
Златен писач
Златен писач

Снимки: 1
Статии: 2
Благодарил: 745 пъти
Благодарено: 682 пъти

Назад към Образование