• Advertisement

Additionally, it is fair to assume that they are taking on the challenge of Rookie

Тука фърляме всички скандалджии, луди, неразбрали, спамъри и рекламодатели-тарикати.

Additionally, it is fair to assume that they are taking on the challenge of Rookie

Мнениеот FryeJacob » 24 Септември 2021, 10:18:44

Personally, I'm not one to concentrate too much on the way that video games play. It doesn't matter if use a smartphone or computer. It's hard to know how it feels until get to NBA 2K22 MT experience it. It's as smooth as it appears, in all its value. Lonzo Ball, of the Pelicans played lobbed Zion over Steph with a smooth lob. While it was predictable (I throw numerous picks and rolls) the lob didn't feel forced.

What I mean by that is that in the recent games, it's like players are enslaved to certain animations, but this one was like Curry was just on the ground and was completely overwhelmed by Zion's speed. We won't find out how flexible we can adjust the settings, but it is important to know that the game feels fluid. In the video, I think they were playing with the speed at 50, but I myself increase it slightly to 60-65 because it seems more authentic.

Additionally, it is fair to assume that they are taking on the challenge of Rookie. I'm between All-star as well as Hall of Fame depending on which team I'm playing. If I and my buddies desire to Cheap NBA 2K22 MT Coins play a more serious game, we'll place it in the Hall of Fame, but this can also mean a lot of missed threes unless the release is green, which can sometimes hamper the realism of it all. To prevent the hassles and disappointments that come with throwing your controller out the window as the difficulty decreases to Superstar, and if your desperation kicks in, you'll be in... All-Star. I'm not judging you.
FryeJacob
Нов потребител
Нов потребител

Благодарил: 0 пъти
Благодарено: 0 пъти

Назад към Кофата